Senior Production Coordinator
Competitive Salary (DOE)
Handle recruitment are delighted to have partnered with an amazing start up film studio and are searching for a Senior Production Coordinator.
This role is client facing and you'll be expected to provide excellent service and maintain successful relationships with key industry personnel. You'll be the smooth operator, ensuring all details of the booking are reviewed, supported, and communicated internally and that nothing is overlooked. Under your supervision, clients will have a great experience at the studio!
You will be great at multitasking and be detail orientated ensuring that all systems and administration are maximised for enhanced performance.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring quality assurance throughout the production process; ensuring bookings are supported effectively.
- Answering incoming phone calls, emails and correspondence as required.
- Acting as the key point of contact for new clients, supporting their onboarding process (client welcome pack, parking badges, security lanyards, greeting upon arrival.)
- Assisting clients with additional services (booking catering, couriers, cabs, hotels etc.)
- Upselling additional space when clients request it.
- Facilitating communication between sales and production teams
- Monitoring and managing client's production schedules throughout their bookings (being responsible for managing key accounts)
- Managing schedules, ensuring all appointments, parking slots, and arrival times are registered for clients and notify the team of any last-minute changes.
- Supporting company communication of daily & weekly memos (liaise with Reception to ensure relevant information is communicated such as parking, attendees, VIP's, start and end times etc.)
- Updating the bookings software and invoicing systems weekly.
- Leading on administrative duties for the sales and bookings team as required.
- Invoicing and reconciling additional or adhoc expenses for clients.
- Working closely with our Virtual Production & Marketing teams, supporting coordination for independent film making projects.
- Supporting senior management with administrative and ad hoc duties when required (scheduling meetings, preparing meeting rooms, coordinating any required travel etc).
- Assisting with technical and physical requirements such as hiring of equipment, sourcing of props or furniture along with adhoc suppliers.
- Providing client tours when required.
Ideal candidate will have:
- 2+years' experience in busy client facing, booking coordination role, assisting clients in creative industries.
- Excellent communication.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work flexibly as required.
- Brilliant customer service skills, strong commercial capabilities including negotiation skills.
- Excellent IT skills (word, excel etc.) Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
This is an amazing opportunity to take on a fantastic role within a busy, vibrant start-up within the film industry. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.