Great new opportunity for immediately available Streaming Manager to support this Major Label for 3 months. You must have previous experience working with all Major DSP's and have a keen eye for data, accuracy and detail. This is a key role in shaping the future of music streaming strategies. You'll work closely with the Director of Global Catalogue Streaming to enhance engagement and foster active fandom across an impressive repertoire. Duties will include:
- Develop and execute streaming strategies to engage fans and increase music consumption for Catalogue artists.
- Implement continuous visibility and presence for Catalogue repertoire across various streaming platforms.
- Provide reporting and insights on streaming performance to support decision-making for new products and playlists.
- Identify opportunities to improve artist catalog performance and prioritize workflow accordingly.
- Collaborate with global teams to fill content gaps and enhance user experiences for artists and brand lines.
You will also be a dab hand at the following:
- Extensive knowledge of all major DSPs.
- Strong understanding of metadata, platform algorithms, and their impact on content discovery and monetization.
- Proven experience in interpreting data to make strategic decisions.
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a dynamic landscape.
This is a super urgent role to start asap so if you are immediately available please reach out for prompt consideration.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.