Do you know the offside rule? If I mentioned a Scrum, or your handicap could you tell me? How about the difference between the League and Union?
If this terminology means something to you then I may have found you the perfect role!
If you are passionate about Sports or work within Sports, we are looking for a strong Team Administrator to start with one of our fantastic clients immediately!
The right candidate needs to be available for 12 months, start as soon as possible and be able to head into the office 2 days a week (but can be flexible throughout the week).
We must have someone with Team Administration experience, who can work well in a busy environment and work independently as well as a team. If you are used to juggling diaries and sorting out travel but can also be that one step ahead, then this could be the right move for you. The role will need to have someone who has the ability to observe and maintain confidentiality and manage information with discretion.
The main parts of the role include:
- Track all invoicing and receipting to enable monthly forecasting
- Centrally coordinate all medical services resources required by the wider department. This includes emergency equipment and servicing of equipment
- Effectively manage the contracting, invoicing, expenses, and payment process for all consultants working in the departments
- To prepare information and documentation required by the team as and when required
- To manage and arrange all travel and accommodation requirements
- To manage the diaries, book meeting rooms, conferences, arrange catering; manage invitations of visitors and co-ordinate filing of all relevant documentation
- Provide high quality operational and administrative support to any projects as and when required to do so
- Good at building relationships with all key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of the system Oracle
Our client is looking for that Ambassador who is going to commit to a month's contract within a fabulous team, go above and beyond and really learn within the position and be an asset to the company.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.