Handle are partnering with an global Tech organisation at an exciting point of growth and transformation. They are looking to hire a progressive VP of People, to develop and scale the People function to align with their ambitious business strategy.
This London HQ'd, founder led organisation is an innovator and leader in its field. Founded 10 years ago its been constantly evolving its product base as well as global expansion into 11 countries. Now around 250 employees spread across technology and product, sales and marketing and operations. They are at a crucial point of maturity and looking to ready themselves for their next phase of steady growth.
The new VP of People will have global responsibility, overseeing the People strategy and team in the UK, Europe, and the US. They already have a fantastic operational People and Talent team in place. The goal of this role is to get under the skin of the business and culture and elevate what they have in place. You'll curate an incredible employee experience, ensuring the business sets and delivers the absolute highest standards it can as an employer.
They envisage the new VP of People being a thought leader in the People space, bringing innovative and inspirational strategic thinking to the table. You'll have experience in (and be excited by) working in fast-growth, international technology companies. In the long-term, the goal is for the VP of People to develop a truly strategic and value add People strategy, drive and inspire the function, and build towards becoming Chief People Officer.
- Proven experience as VP/ Director or Head of HR, and having strategic input as part of a leadership team
- You'll be data driven and confident using metrics and analytics to measure success
- Experience in building a high performing employee life-cycle management programme
- Experience in fast-growth, international, technology companies desirable (U.S experience highly desirable)
- Understanding of diverse working styles i.e. remote working, hybrid, and in-office, retaining company culture with employees based in a range of locations
- You'll be an inspirational thought leader with a genuine passion for People
If you are looking to step into a role that allows for real autonomy, creativity and clear progression towards CPO level then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.