Handle HR are pleased to be partnered with a global Entertainment company to recruit an exceptional Workforce Planning and HR Projects Assistant. You will be required to support Recruitment Managers and People Managers to analyse and forecast staffing (workforce) supply and demand across EMEA region. Typical daily responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating recruitment approval and tracking the activity with Hiring Managers
- Partnering with Compensation and Benefits team to ensure accurate compensation benchmark data is maintained in Staffing
- Producing ad hoc staff budgeting/costing reports
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience working within workforce planning and producing reports
- Knowledge and understanding of end to end recruitment
- Strong analysis skills, excel experience and be familiar using workday
This is an interim role for a period of 6 months with the potential to go permanent. You will be required to start ASAP so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.