Handle HR are pleased to be partnered with a global technology brand to recruit an exceptional Senior Sourcer who will work with Recruiters and Hiring Mangers to develop creative sourcing strategies, as a method of finding the best talent globally.
You will be expected to offer practical and creative advice in attracting passive candidates through an engaged and professional approach. Excellent candidate experience is at the core of this organisations DNA so you will expected to deliver an outstanding candidate experience to every candidate you engage with. Throughout your contract, you will be expected to:
- Manage relationships with Recruiters and Senior Stakeholders across the business and act as the main point of contact for your designated market
- Innovatively create strategies for building talent pipelines through talent mapping, referral generation in addition to events and sourcing campaigns
- Track recruitment requirements and recommend improvements through data analysis and reporting
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate:
- Extensive strategic sourcing experience, ideally within an in house recruiting team or a search firm
- A track record of sourcing strategies and methods which increase diversity within pipelines
- Experience collaborating cross functionally internally and with external organisations
- Strong experience using data metrics to measure the most effective sourcing strategies, speed time to hire, sourcing productivity in addition to other relevant metrics.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned global technology company which is performing exceptionally. As an individual, you will demonstrate a proactive approach and you must be confident in prioritizing conflicting tasks. You will be required to start ASAP so you must be immediately available or on a one week notice period. If the above sounds like you, I'd love to hear from you
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.