Junior Channel Manager - International TV Distribution
12 month FTC
Secondary language desirable
We are delighted to be working alongside a global television distribution service - in search of a Junior Channel Manager. You will need to know YouTube inside out, with an aim to manage the YouTube content and look after the global channels across a variety of genres.
This is a great position within a global entertainment company, and we are looking for creative channel managers ideally with a second language. You will be responsible for executing on strategy with an aim to grow the channels, displaying the necessary content and engagement to achieve that growth.
- Programming a large portfolio of channels across YouTube, which would include editing and transcoding videos, translating videos and creating channel graphics.
- Optimising titles, keywords and descriptions for SEO.
- Writing and editing metadata and copy for videos and channels.
- Continual analysis of YouTube analytics and other data, ensuring that all of the channels adhere to YouTube best practices.
You Will Have:
- The ability to post across YouTube and have previous channel management experience.
- Fluency in another language as well as English.
- Expertise in video editing across Premiere Pro and/or Final Cut, as well as complete familiarity with the YouTube platform.
- Ideally a passion in television, media or entertainment - you will be working with the content every day!
This is a great role with one of the top providers of content of our time - please get in touch if you are a YouTube natural and digital devotee.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.