Marketing Manager - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and detail orientated music marketeer to join an established Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the release for the company's artist projects, both digitally and physically from inception to completion.
Key features will include:
- Preparing a marketing plan and timeline for each project together with the rest of the project team
- Building creative marketing strategies and partner pitches for the artists
- Maintaining an up to date marketing & promo budget on each project, ensuring that the budget is in line with approved amount
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a marketing role within a record label or label services company
- In depth understanding of the release and production process, for both physical and digital releases
- Experience of digital marketing and social media strategy
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.