Handle Recruitment have partnered with a leading fashion and beauty retailer to find their next Accounts Payable Assistant. Reporting into the AP manager, you will be responsible for the timely processing of all invoices, building and maintaining excellent relationships with all suppliers, maintaining supplier accounts and dealing with any queries promptly and effectively.
This is an ongoing temporary position and requires a candidate that is immediately available to start.
· Accurate processing of all invoices and credit notes
· Negotiating high value/volume debit notes with suppliers
· Reconciling supplier statements
· Ensuring all invoices match the stock receipted into warehouse.
· Assisting team leader with monthly and weekly reposting of ledger.
· Assisting with multi-currency payment runs
· 2+ years solid experience working in Accounts Payable
· Immediately available to start
· Experience dealing with multi-currency transactions
· Comfortable dealing with high volume of invoices and working to tight schedules
· Enjoys a fast pace role and works well under pressure
· Great attention to detail and superior communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.