Handle Recruitment is seeking a Database Manager to join the world's biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
In this role you will take responsibility for maintaining the judging database for the prestigious awards ceremony which is at the heart of the festival, working closely with the Head of Judging to ensure all details are in line for submitting creative works for consideration.
Your accountabilities will include:
- Management of the database team responsible for company and contact matching for the festival.
- Management of the tagging team responsible for brand and entry tagging.
- Database processing when necessary.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working with bespoke systems and databases - this is essential.
- Confidence, diligence, approachability and leadership capabilities. You will be able to
work within tight deadlines and manage a challenging and varied workload.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail with strong organisation skills.
- A familiarity or interest with creative industries and their respective structures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If you are a Database Manager confident with leading teams and excited by the prospect of working within the fast paced creative industries please apply for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.