Handle have partnered with a fast growth global tech company who are continuing to scale up and are looking for an experienced and commercial Senior Reward Lead to help take Compensation and Benefits to the next level.
You will have solid experience working in an entrepreneurial and high growth business, acting as an expert across the full reward spectrum.
Leading on the design phase, through to planning and implementation, you will bring a fresh perspective and new ideas around reward and benefit initiatives.
Global experience is essential for this role as you will have responsibility for all benefit and reward programmes for multiple countries across the world and identify opportunities to improve the reward offering!
- Be a subject matter expert on compensation and benefits internationally
- Review existing reward and benefit offering and identify areas of improvement
- Shape a reward philosophy in line with the company values and growth trajectory
- Work with brokers and third party vendors to manage benefit packages
- Conduct market research and surveys to analyse international compensation trends
- Offering innovative reward solutions that are bespoke to this business
- Work directly with stakeholders and the leadership team to provide strategic advice including executive benchmarking, market trends, new market set-up etc.
- Use data and insights to help the leadership team understand and manage budgets and annual salary benchmarking
If you are an innovative Senior Reward specialist with extensive international experience in scaling tech or creative companies, as well as have the credibility and gravitas to influence stakeholders, apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.