Onsite - North London
Handle Recruitment are working with a fantastic entertainment talent management company to bring on a new agents assistant to support the team of agents. We are looking for a passionate, driven individual with strong communication skills and an ability to naturally build and foster relationships.
Alongside working with a top tier roster of talent, this person will be responsible for:
- Efficient diary management - day to day organistaion of clients diaries including during filming, scheduling meetings and phone calls for clients and agents
- Provide administrative support to the team and responsible for office up keep.
- Organising travel within the UK and abroad.
- One of the key points of contact for the department and excellent communication here is essential.
- Will need to liaise with clients so discretion is essential.
- Planning, organising and managing social events for external contacts, clients or company away days.
- Highly organised, brilliant at multi-tasking and a good communicator.
- Quick thinker that must be able to effectively manage their time.
- Proactive - a problem solver that can think quickly on their feet
- Able to juggle a varied workload in a calm and effective manner.
- Adaptable, confident, discreet, and self-motivated.
- Attention to detail essential.
- IT literate, particularly confident with Mac computers and Outlook email.
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Knowledge of the broadcasting industry is desirable.
- Keen eye for detail, ability to think under pressure, remain calm in situations of contention
- Must be able to work in a collaborative way with other staff
Are you a team player with a 'can-do' attitude, this could be the role for you! For the right candidate there is progression for growth within this team! If you want to apply or find out more please email email@example.com with your CV!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.