A busy West London based Production company are looking for a Assistant Commentary Coordinator for a part time weekend vacancy.
The main focus of the role is ensuring all commentators get on air smoothly and ensuring last minute event or programmes changes are communicated to the right people. In the quieter moments there will be ad-hoc admin tasks to catch up on so the ideal candidate will also have some admin experience along with a desire to work in TV production.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Overseeing live output across channels
- Flagging on air problems with the relevant teams quickly and calmly
- Investigating and logging on air discrepancies
- Checking in with commentators working from the office and remotely
- Keeping commentators updated with last minute event/programme changes
- Working with the sound teams in London and Paris to ensure programmes get to air with no issues
- Helping out with ad-hoc admin tasks
- Booking commentators for future events
- Organising last minute parking and building access where needed
- Articulate and clear communicator
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Able to work without supervision
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience with Google Suite
- Tech savvy
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.