Join a Major Film & TV Network as an Assistant Facilities Manager on a Temporary Basis!
We're looking for an experienced Assistant Facilities Manager to join an exciting Entertainment business and play a vital role in their day-to-day operations. This is a hands-on position providing support in an office environment with a large team. The key requirement for this role is a proven track record in facilities management.
- Manage soft service vendors (reception, cleaning, catering, mailroom) and technical service vendors
- Operational management of service vendors delivering technical services
- Ensure statutory maintenance, inspections, reports, and documentation are completed, retained and up to date
- Conduct regular site inspections to maintain facilities to agreed standards
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors in execution of facilities related projects in line with agreed scope, budget, and best industry practice
- Ensure appropriate policies, procedures and systems are adhered to, to deliver high quality services in line with the Facilities Operations strategy
- Successfully build and manage relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Collaborate with local groups on operations solutions, processes, and reporting requirements, enhancing strong lines of communication with key stakeholders across sites
- Support teams implementing moves, adds, and changes across facilities in collaboration with the Workplace Planning team
- Undertake such other related duties as directed as required
- Experience in facilities at senior or management level
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
International experience is desirable
Must be able to start immediately
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.