CRM & Marketing Manager - Music
Incredible opportunity for an experienced and highly innovative CRM & Marketing Manager to join an established music and entertainment company.
Reporting into the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for developing creative ways to increase engagement and promote database growth across the label's artist CRM touchpoints.
Key features will include:
- Devising communication strategies for all of the label's artists in cycle, whilst utilising new technologies and developments in CRM systems
- Creating original and inspiring CRM plans for key artists that nurture our existing fans whilst also assisting to acquire new ones
- Work closely with the E-Commerce & label marketing teams to increase CRM driven revenues
The ideal candidate will:
- Have proven working experience in CRM, ideally within Fashion/Entertainment or in a Digital Agency managing multiple accounts
- Be personable and actively engaged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels
- Be highly numerate and results orientated with a clear focus on detail and business profit
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this incredible CRM & Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.