Executive Assistant - Fashion - 9 month contract - £45k - Hybrid
Fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and detail focused Executive Assistant to support the executive team at this Online Fashion Retailer. This is a truly unique opportunity to forge an excellent working relationship with the executive team to provide seamless support professionally, personally and across the business.
- To provide a comprehensive administrative and personal support to the executive team, including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging detailed travel plans, preparing coordinating and preparing agendas for meetings (including Exec, SLT and other meetings), taking minutes, compiling documents and presentations; completing expense reports and ensuring a smooth day to day running of affairs.
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of the priorities of the executives in order to effectively manage, plan and coordinate the schedule, acting as a "gatekeeper" of the diary to ensure it is well managed.
- To manage the executives correspondence; reviewing and prioritising all emails and letters, delegating where appropriate, drafting responses, and flagging high priority items for their attention.
- To research and prioritise incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- To arrange travel and accommodation for the executives compiling detailed travel schedules, accompanying tickets and documents in advance.
Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar executive assistant or personal assistant position
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- IT skills including MS Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Confident using own initiative to get work done
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.