We're working on an exciting temp to perm IT/Facilities Coordinator opportunity at one of the world's leading Music companies. This person will be a key player in assisting the Programme Office Manager in the oversight, coordination, and tracking of the Programme's many projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive candidate who is a fast learner, highly organized and with exceptional attention to detail.
- Assisting the EVP in developing strategic and programme planning documentation.
- Maintaining project plans, updating project manager summaries, and anticipating, implementing and documenting project-related costs and software.
- Invoice processing.
- Shared responsibility of travel for staff (flights, hotels, cars), assisting in travel related expense claims.
- Acting as liaison for the department with Facilities Helpdesk.
- Organising accesses and set up for new staff and staff leavers.
- Strong computer skills; MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to prioritise own workload.
- Demonstrates discretion; ability to keep sensitive information confidential, as necessary.
- Good numeracy.
Knowledge of Confluence, Jira and similar systems would be a plus.
If you are a self-motivated and hard-working person excited to work with a team of likeminded individuals - Apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.