Fantastic opportunity for an immediately available assistant with an eagle eye for detail and experience working with volume data for this Major Record Label. Duties to include:
- Manage repertoire setup, research, completion and approval tasks for both frontline and catalogue releases managed
- The provision of fast and accurate resolution of data issues is critical to the success of this role. This will often require liaising directly with our legal, finance, royalties, distribution, reporting and business partners globally to ensure that a solution works for all parts of the business and that a release date is not missed;
- Providing guidance where needed to ensure that a labels marketing requirements are successfully translated into the correct set up throughout the supply chain;
- Provide metadata input and expertise to ongoing data acquisitions;
- Provide support for data clean up projects;
- Liaise with production and delivery teams to ensure all projects are scheduled correctly;
- Seek understanding of downstream systems/processes in order to enhance end-to-end knowledge so as to provide the best guidance possible to your label(s)
- Ensure successful onboarding of catalogue by providing support in the capture, review and manipulation of data
- Proactively investigate, capture and flag missing data elements with line manager and Special Projects Manager while onboarding new catalogues
The succesful candidate with be systems savvy, be numerate, accurate and comfortable working with and analysing large volumes of data. Immediate start!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.