Music Touring Assistant
Handle Recruitment are thrilled to be working with one of the leading entertainment agencies, with global expertise in filmed and live entertainment.
Currently seeking a highly organised and motivated assistant to join the Music Touring department. The assistant will be working for a music agent in the company with a diverse roster of clients. They will therefore need to have previous experience as an assistant in a similar agency and be able to work with a high degree of professionalism.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Inputting and maintaining all schedules with high attention to detail
- Answering calls on behalf of the agent
- Coordinating meetings and updating schedules for artists
- Organising Certificates of Sponsorship for artists for the UK and Visas worldwide where needed
- Producing contracts for shows booked
- Keeping account of all the money in for shows and chasing deposits/payments when needed
- Collating ticket sales information and passing onto the relevant parties
- Supervising tour artwork and announcements
- Developing relations with managers/artists/venues/promoters
The ideal candidate will have:
- Assistant experience at a similar agency is preferred
- Strong understanding of the music industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Good attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integral member of the Music Touring department. If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting opportunity, please apply now! Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.