Temp Personal Assistant opportunity with a TV/Film Production company available for a 2 month period starting ASAP.
Hybrid working is available however to be most successful in your role please expect to be at their offices located in the City most for most of your time (3-4 days per week).
As a Personal Assistant your role will include:
- Admin support to 1 Co-CEO
- Diary management
- First point of contact for incoming calls
- Connecting dial-ins, conference calls and Zooms
- Front of house for meetings
- Organising catering
- Booking travel/accommodation and planning itineraries
- Booking cars and couriers
- Maintaining office supplies
- Outgoing and incoming departmental post
- Ad hoc support to the second Co-CEO to cover their Assistant
This is a great opportunity for someone with some industry exposure in a coordination role to gain some experience as a 1:1 Assistant!
If this sounds like the role you've been waiting for please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.