An exciting Purchase Ledger Accountant position has become available to work a globally renowned Film and Television Production company. Working closely with the finance manager the role will be responsible for the invoicing, varied payments runs and reconciliation of supplier accounts:
Working as part of this growing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to the below tasks:
- Capturing of all incoming invoices onto Sage Line 50
- Chasing the business unit or supplier
- Capturing manual payments onto Sage Line 50
- Identification and resolution of invoicing errors
- Generate Artist / chaps payment proposals and obtain authorisation of the run
- Upload of payment files to banking systems
- Maintaining Supplier Accounts
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Validating new vendors raised by the business units
- Amend existing vendor details to ensure they are up to date
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal departments to resolve queries
- Month end Activities
- Process and validation of all invoices by month end cut-off date
- Aged creditor reconciliation
This is a fantastic role for a candidate experienced in working with high volumes of invoices within a TV/Film/Media environment. The successful candidate will have a passion for the Television sector and be a great team player!
Sage Line 50 experience is desirable.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.