Legal & Admin Assistant - Entertainment (Part-Time)
Handle Recruitment is working with a Media and Publishing organisation that is a globally recognised brand to source an Legal & Administrative Assistant who will support the wider in house Legal team.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Legal & Admin Assistant with strong contract administration experience. You will be providing administrative support to the Director of Legal & Business Affairs, and Legal & Business Affairs Manager. Being friendly, organised and detail orientated is essential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contract administration and maintaining records - ensuring all contracts are processed, maintained and properly archived.
- Ability to use the correct systems: Salesforce and the Rights Database, keeping them up to date by adding new contractual details and updating existing records when required.
- Supporting the legal team by making sure admin is completed correctly for all business processes, Rights administration and Trademark and IP infringement administration.
- Assisting with office administration duties as and when the company returns to an office environment following remote working.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Legal administrative experience in a comparable environment and experience working with publishing contracts or for an IP/brand rights licensing business.
- Exceptional communication skills with a professional, friendly and proactive manner
- A keen eye for detail and a good working knowledge of office management systems
- An ability to prioritise and use initiative when required and work effectively under pressure.
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting Legal & Admin Assistant opportunity, please apply now! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply with a CV and short covering letter
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.