Are you an immediately available HR Advisor looking for your next interim opportunity?
Handle are working with a fantastic creative agency who are looking for a proactive HR Advisor to support the team on a 6 month FTC basis.
Reporting in to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management and coordination of the administrative processes for the HR function. The role will suit someone who can work autonomously and has worked within a similar creative environment.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Recruitment administration of new starters
- Issuing employment contracts and other related documents.
- Checking right to work documents for new joiners.
- Manage the leaver process
- Updating and Maintaining an accurate HR Database and employee files.
- Providing monthly reports.
- Work alongside the HR Manager and Operations Director to communicate key information on company policy, practice, schemes and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years' HR experience ideally at Advisor level or an experienced HR Coordinator/Assistant who has been involved in wider HR duties such as ER, benefits and projects. You will be keen to learn and get stuck into any given task
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.